The conscription provided by the bishop of Arad, Sinesie Jivanovici mentioned that at Juliţa, by 1755 there was a wooden church, dedicated to the "Holy Archangels". After almost half a century, this church needed major repairs, so that around 1787 the inhabitants of the village, for unknown reasons, dissatisfied with the old church, built a new one.
The plan of the church is a rectangle finished in the eastern side with a hooked apse, raised on five sides of a polygon. The length is 15.5 m, and the width is 6.5 m, the height of the tower is 15 m. The windows are relatively large, being distributed as two in the nave and three in the apse.
The interior is distinguished by the generous space of the nave, covered with the usual cylindrical vault, and the altar has a slightly inclined cylindrical vault, made of cut planks and arranged horizontally. The iconostasis comes up to the vault and the nave is separated from the narthex by a wall, with three wide openings, two side openings - for women to look at the altar and watch the service - and a high opening for communication between the two compartments.
The church was painted entirely by a team of artists-painters composed of Nicolae from Lupşa Mare, Simion Silaghi and Nichifor Nandronie. The iconographic program was largely influenced by Nicolae from Lupşa Mare. All the priests who had hired the artists to paint the church put their signatures on the back of the royal doors.
The large number of religious books, from the church in Juliţa, printed in Wallachia, in Romanian, denoted the close ties that were established in the 13th century between the Romanians from the Lower Mureş Valley and those beyond the Carpathians.