Today, the Bocu mansion houses the town Museum in Lipova. The house belonged to the politician Sever Bocu in the period between 1922 and 1953. The inside of the building is elegantly and harmoniously decorated.
Five rooms of the permanent exhibition still maintain the lavish interior design ordered by Bocu: the floor with intarsia, the Viennese tile stoves, the crystal chandeliers and mirrors, pieces of furniture. On display there is the art collection donated to the museum by the Eleonora Costescu and Vasile Varga families, in 1980: the modern Romanian painting (Ion Andreescu, Nicolae Tonitza), the painting from the Flemish, Italian, English, French and Hungarian schools and also pieces of decorative art (silverware, porcelain, glassware).