Today, the Bocu mansion houses the town Museum from Lipova. The house belonged to the politician Sever Bocu in the period between 1922 – 1953. The inside of the building is elegantly and harmoniously decorated.
Five rooms of the permanent exhibition still keep the lavish interior design ordered by Bocu: the floor with intarsias, the Viennese tile stoves, the crystal chandeliers and mirrors, pieces of furniture. In display there is the art collection donated to the museum by the Eleonora Costescu and Vasile Varga family, in 1980: the Romanian modern painting (Ion Andreescu, Nicolae Tonitza), the painting from the Flemish, Italian, English, French and Hungarian schools and also pieces of decorative art (silverware, porcelain, glassware).